Saturday, August 21, 2010

Honest answers please: How often do you change your bed spreads, pillow cases, sheets, wash your blankets?

I would like to change them every other day but mostly I go for a week and change them. We do not let the dog sleep on our bed. He has his own bed beside my side of the bed and he sleeps with me but on the floor.





I think it you let your animals on the bed your should wash things more often.





I wash the bed pad and the blankets about once a month or perhaps more oftenHonest answers please: How often do you change your bed spreads, pillow cases, sheets, wash your blankets?
Usually every other week.Honest answers please: How often do you change your bed spreads, pillow cases, sheets, wash your blankets?
as it is only me who sleeps in them about 10-14 days


if i had a man then weekly
sheets and pillow case i do once a week.





i use a sleeping bag in winter and that is washed every spring and a light comforter when its warm enough. that one is every month.





i should qualify that by saying i wear pajamas ';or sleeping clothes'; in winter and sleep in my boxers when its warm.
The sheets and pillow cases are changed twice a week and the covers are washed once a week. I got into this habit when I was in the military.
I dont have blankets but i change my sheets and bed linen every week and get my duvet dry cleaned once a month.
Everything...once a week.
I try to get around to it every other week. Our comforter has to go to the cleaners as it won't fit in my washer, so it doesn't get cleaned very often at all.
My Mom has asthma and her Dr. told us her sheets need to be washed once a week and all other bed coverings need to be washed once a month. He also said the mattress pad needed to be washed in hot water to be sure to kill dust mites. We have allergy type mattress and pillow covers as well, and change those once a year. I started doing this same routine at my house and our allergies and my husbands snoring improved a lot.
I try to change the sheets once a week, the blankets, maybe every 6 weeks or so. I would think maybe more if you sweat a lot, personal preference, I would think :)
I change mine every other day, wash them, then let them line dry outside...love the smell of sun dried sheets!!!
once a week, sometwice once every other week, not a big stickler, of course when I have ';company'; I change them as well
I wash them about every 2 weeks.
it depends on how much time i have to shower if i shower everyday i may not change them for a month. If i am really busy and dont have a lot of time to shower everyday i cahnge them every week!! i usually shower before bed so my sheets stay clean longer!!! Good luck
sheets, pillow cases = weekly


blankets, bed spreads, etc = bi-weekly
  • acne treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment