Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Where Can I Find Previous Similar Cases?

Last October, an uninsured motorist hit me head on, putting me in a wheel chair for four months and causing me permanent physical damage. I feel like I hired a crappy lawyer who is trying to settle for an amount that won't even cover my future medical bills. He keeps insisting that, because I live in a conservative state, taking this case to trial could result in myself getting even less.





Is there any way to find records of previous car wreck cases that have gone to trail and, more importantly, how much they settled for?





I live in Tennessee.Where Can I Find Previous Similar Cases?
Try http://www.findlaw.com/ you can research case law as well as get an opinion from a lawyer and seek out a lawyer.Where Can I Find Previous Similar Cases?
You lawyer makes sense. My wife was in an accident where she was hit by a young girl talking on her cell phone. the girl blew the red light 45 seconds after it turned red. We walked away from it with my wifes medical bills paid and only $21,000 after the lawer got his share. It is very tough to sue for future medical bills unless if you prove you have perminent damage that will require future surgeries that cannot be done before the settlent due to specific medical reasons.








Example: You cannot say I might get arthritis and require another surgery 15 years from now. Might and maybe do not stand up in court..
  • acne treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment