Saturday, August 21, 2010

How many cases of man bird pig flu are there in NYC, and in the US altogether?

I was shocked to hear there are are 4000 in Hong Kong.How many cases of man bird pig flu are there in NYC, and in the US altogether?
I wasn't able to get that info from google, I must not be looking in the right place. but I did find this, and it's sounds very interesting:





';From someone who studies biology, the flu is man-made. Its made up of three different flu's: human flu DNA, bird flu DNA and pig flu DNA. A combination of all three gives you H1N1 (Swine flu). Now bird flu only affects bird and human flu only affects human. So obviously someone was playing God for the creation of more sophisticated virus DNA specifically made for humans.





Just the same way I think HIV is man-made, swine flu is very man-made.';





I don't know how true it is, but I don't dis-believe it.
  • acne treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment