Saturday, August 21, 2010

What do you think about the breaking news of the 4000 swine-flu cases in B razil?

hello there


first of all let me say you are very irresponsible for posting this as a question. there are many people who are living in fear now because of this situation, i know from myself because im terrified. please take ur childish comments and thoughts and post them on else were thank u very much.What do you think about the breaking news of the 4000 swine-flu cases in B razil?
Impossible, CNN didn't say ANYTHING about 4k cases of SWINE flu in Brazil.What do you think about the breaking news of the 4000 swine-flu cases in B razil?
I do not drink sour wine I do not use imported vinegar if I do not cook with!!!
Why do people have to make it worse by coming up with lies?!
Link?
WTF? there is no such things, doofus? where is your proof? i search online and turns out, nothing!
  • acne treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment