Saturday, August 21, 2010

Where do you buy square watermelon cases?

I was thinking of growing some square watermelons in my garden this year and was wonderin' where to buy the cases... Thanks!!Where do you buy square watermelon cases?
According to http://square-watermelons.com/








';Our Square Watermelon Cases Grow 8'; Square Watermelons!!





Made of Unbreakable Polycarbonate. 30 times stronger than glass and 12 times stronger than Acrylic. These cases will last a lifetime. They will not break, come apart under extreme watermelon growth pressure. These cases allow water and moisture drainage. Eliminates ';Belly Rot';, and dramatically reduces insect attack, grasshoppers and slugs';





They sell cases like these in Japan, too





Hope that helps :0)Where do you buy square watermelon cases?
http://square-watermelons.com/





I thought you were pulling my leg at first.





$80 for a watermelon? It also cost $80 for this case. I would build it myself first but it would still cost about $40 for the parts.





I think I will stick with nature. A thing like this is what causes inflation. If people will pay $80 for this then they will pay $30 for a $3 melon.
first of all tq for asking. i'm not sure where u can get it. since i donno where do u live. obviously u can get it at the nursery of hardware shop...
Just make a box out of cedar, that should do if you can't find the actual cases.

No comments:

Post a Comment