Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Where can I buy blank Playstation 1 cases?

I have a Playstation 1 game that still has no scratches on the disc and the manual is in good shape however the game case is very messed up. Anybody know where I can get a new better blank case?Where can I buy blank Playstation 1 cases?
PS1 cases are just plain jewel cases that things like music CDs come in. you can find them in TONS of places; Wal-Mart, K-Mart, Big Lots, Target, etc.





you can also find PS2 cases in these same stores. they are DVD cases (though older PS2 cases have memory card holders in them).Where can I buy blank Playstation 1 cases?
http://cgi.ebay.com/PlayStation-Video-Ga鈥?/a>
Buy a very cheap PS1 game and take the cover, manual and game out and put in yours. I found some PS1 games at my walmart just yesterday for around 5 bucks.
Are you sure you mean PS1 and not PS2?





Playstation 1 games just use music cd cases.

No comments:

Post a Comment