Tuesday, August 24, 2010

There is now 8 confirmed swine flu cases in my city, 6 in the past 2 weeks and I am 9 months pregnant?

Should I stay home? I was thinking about going to the mall and to a festival but am second thinking this after watching the news. Im scared because Im pregnant and it seems to kill pregnant women because our immunity is down. What should I do? Also my daughter who is 2 has been coughing a bit and I just assume it's a cold but now Im scared she may have picked something up...we are out and about in public places A LOT. Advise please.There is now 8 confirmed swine flu cases in my city, 6 in the past 2 weeks and I am 9 months pregnant?
Stay home! It is definitely better safe than sorry!There is now 8 confirmed swine flu cases in my city, 6 in the past 2 weeks and I am 9 months pregnant?
I actually agree with the first two people and believe me, I don't panic when things like this go around. My 24 year old daughter is also pregnant (only 5 months right now though) and I worry about her too. Your immune system is lower when you're pregnant and it's just not worth the risk. Also, call your child's doctor on Monday to see if they feel you should bring her in just in case too.





Good luck and Congratulations on the New Baby! :)
Stay home put your feet up
you should stay home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment