Saturday, August 21, 2010

Is it true that a human fetus can actually protect itself from abuse from the mother in rare cases?

I cannot remember where I heard this from, but awhile ago I was told that in rare occasions like 1 out of every 8 fetus' (or something like that) that are exposed to drugs, and or alcohol while in the womb will actually come out to be smarter than the average child...if you know anything about this send me a link to a web site and refer me to a book. Thanks.Is it true that a human fetus can actually protect itself from abuse from the mother in rare cases?
the placenta will filter out a lot of toxins, but a lot will still get through to the unborn child, cigarrettes cause low birth weight and alcohol causes low intellegence, and there is a lot of research been done on that, i dont think i have ever heard of them coming out smarterIs it true that a human fetus can actually protect itself from abuse from the mother in rare cases?
Do you mean intentionally? I really doubt it.

No comments:

Post a Comment