Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What do you think about the clear plastic cases for the Motorola Razr v3?

i want to get a case to keep my phone from getting scratched up or just breaking completly. i don't want to change the color or get ne thing bulky. i've heard about the clear cases to put over the razr but i don't really know much about it.





1. Does it break easily?


2. Does it really help protect your phone?


3. How long have you had with yours and how is it holding up


4. Where should i get it and what brand?





A lot of questions but i hope someone will be able to answer all of them thanks a lot in advance. and happy holidaysWhat do you think about the clear plastic cases for the Motorola Razr v3?
1. It breaks easily. The thing cracks.


2. It protects your phone very well.


3. I had mine for 3 months before it gave up and cracked in half.


4. I got it from a T mobile dealer. There are similar ones on ebay.What do you think about the clear plastic cases for the Motorola Razr v3?
They are pretty good especially if you don't want to change the color of your phone. It keeps it protected. I got mine from Radio Shack about 2 months ago and it is of really good quality...I have already dropped it a couple of times. I don't know what brand my is because I had opened the package as soon as I got it and it does not have any words on it. It was about $16. Happy Holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment